SBI Bank Rewards Point
Contents of This Post
- 1 SBI Bank Rewards Point
- 1.1 How To Earn SBI Rewards Points ?
- 1.2 How To Redeem SBI Rewards Points into Bank Account (Official Methods)
- 1.3 Best Way to Redeem SBI Rewardz Points Online
- 1.4 SBI Rewards Customer Service
Download SBI Rewardz App – Earn Points on Every Transaction Using Debit Card/Net Banking/Loans | Redeem in Bank (Official)
SBI Rewardz App – Earn Points on Transaction though SBI Cards. Hey Guys Now Earn Money Directly into Bank Account. If You Have a Bank Account on SBI You can get Rewards on Every Transaction You made through Online. State of Indian (SBI) is Officially Giving this Rewards to All their Users. You can Check Your Rewards Easily by Downloading SBI Rewardz App.
SBI Bank Rewards Point – Rewards are Best Way of Earning. Everybody wants Rewards. Here SBI is Giving Free Rewards in the form of Points When You Make Transaction Online though Debit Cards, Net Banking, Mobile banking or NEFT. Also Earn Rewards on Loans or Rural Banking, SME Account and Personal Banking. Here 100 Points is Equivalent to Rs.10 Bank Cash. After Earning Points You can Redeem Your Points Directly into Bank Account.
1 Reward Point is equivalent to INR 25 Paise.
How To Earn SBI Rewards Points ?
As I told Above Whenever You Make an Online Transaction You will Earn Points in SBI Rewardz App. Download SBI Rewardz App to Check Your Earned Points. I Have Given the List from Where You can Earn Free SBI Rewards Points.
- Debit/Credit Card Transaction
- Online Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- NEFT Transaction
- Rural Banking
- Personal Loans Transaction
How To Redeem SBI Rewards Points into Bank Account (Official Methods)
So I Have told You How can You Earn Rewards on Every Transaction. So After Earning Points It’s Time to Redeem it. You can Easily redeem Your Earned Points into bank Account Directly through SBI Rewardz App. Also Check Your Points in the App. Let’s Know How To Redeem SBI Rewards Points into Bank Account Online.
SBI Rewardz App – Check Earned Rewards Points and Redeem into Bank
1. First of All Download SBI Rewardz App from Play Store by Clicking Here – Download Here
2. After that Simply Install and Open it in Your Phone
3. After Opening the App Now Signup Using Your Bank Details
4. Enter Your 16 Digit Debit Card Number and Last 4 Digit of Account Number
5. After that Enter IFSC Code (check it from Passbook)
6. Then Enter Name, Email, and Password and Create a New Account
7. Done ! There You can Check Your Rewards Points and Redeem it to Bank Account
8. You can Also Recharge Your Mobile Number Using Your Rewardz Points
Another Method : How to Redeem SBI Rewards Points into Bank Online (website)
1. Firstly Visit the Official SBI Rewardz Website from Here – Visit Here
2. After that Click on Register Option if You Don’t Have Rewardz Account or Simply Login to Your Account
3. You can register with your debit card number or SBI CIF number. The most preferred method is the CIF number.
4. Once you enter the customer ID (CIF), click on the GO button.
5. Now Verify Your Mobile Number with OTP you Received by SMS
6. Set Your Desired Password and Logon to Your Account
7. On the main Dashboard page, you can see various options to redeem the points.
8. Now Redeem Your Points by Various Options According to Your Choice.
Best Way to Redeem SBI Rewardz Points Online
You can Choose Many Options as Redemption Using Your Rewards Points. In This Section I’ll tell You the Best Way to Redeem Your Rewards Points Online.
1. Mobile Recharge : You can Recharge Your Prepaid Mobile Number Using Your SBI Earned Points. Download SBI Rewardz App and Go to Recharge Section to Recharge Any Operator Like Airtel, Vodafone, Jio, idea, BSNL etc.
2. DTH Recharge : You can also Recharge Your DTH and TV Cable Using Rewardz Points You Earned From Transactions. Recharge Dish TV like Airtel TV, Tata Sky, Videocon D2H, Sun TV, Reliance Digital TV etc.
3. Movie Tickets : Now Book Your Movie Tickets Using Rewards Points and Enjoy Latest Movies in Theatre.
4. Special Offers : Once you register yourself on SBI Rewardz, you will receive periodic alerts of special offers/discounts from our partner stores.
SBI Rewards Customer Service
In case you are wondering how to redeem SBI reward points offline or Any Issues regarding your SBI rewadards Points you can directly Contact the SBI Rewardz Customer care from below Number.
Customer Care – 1800 180 1290
The customer care executive will help you with the redemption process. You can either pay for the item in points altogether or choose the ‘Points+Pay’ option where you can redeem your points and pay the additional amount from credit card. Download SBI Rewardz App and Earn Points for Online Shopping.
Thanks for reading this post. If you have any queries related this post feel free to comment below. If you like this post please share it with your friends using the sharing buttons. You can always reach us though email with email@example.com