Use One WhatsApp on Two Devices
Contents of This Post
- 1 Use One WhatsApp on Two Devices
- 1.1 Can We Use One WhatsApp Account on Two Devices?
- 1.2 Whatscan Pro – WhatsApp Web Scan
- 1.3 Types Of Methods For Using One WhatsApp Account on Two Devices
- 1.4 Method 1 : How To Use One WhatsApp on Multiple Devices?
- 1.5 Methods 2 : How To Use Same WhatsApp Account on Two Android Phones?
- 1.6 Method 3 : How To Use Same WhatsApp Account on Different Smartphone?
- 1.7 Conclusion
Trick To Use Same WhatsApp Account on Multiple Devices – How To Use One WhatsApp Account on Two Devices Easy Methods. 3 Working Methods for Using Same WhatsApp Account on 2 Different Devices – Android, Laptop, PC.
When We Try To Install To WhatsApp on Our Two Different Devices. And log in with the Same Number Then The WhatsApp Account on First Device Will Deactivate. But Don’t Worry We Bring Some Latest Working Methods By Which You Can Easily Use Same Number WhatsApp on Both Devices or Multiple Devices. Now Use One WhatsApp on Two Devices
You Can Access The Same WhatsApp Account with The Same Mobile Number on Different Android Device or Laptop or PC. The Methods Are Too Easy That a Child Can Also Apply.
Can We Use One WhatsApp Account on Two Devices?
Absolutely, Though This is Not Allowed Officially But We Will Use A Trick. Many People Are Having Multiple Smartphones And Want the Same WhatsApp Account on Their Every Devices. You Can Easily Access Your WhatsApp Account on a Laptop or PC by Going to web.whatsapp.com | You Just Need To Scan a QR Code to Access Your WhatsApp Account.
It’s Very Simple and You Just Need Your Primary Phone in Which The WhatsApp is Installed First For 2 Seconds only.
But For Android Phones How To Use Another Phone’s WhatsApp Account ? Well We Have an Application for That Called “Whatscan Pro” Works Same as web.whatsapp.com on Android Mobile.
Whatscan Pro – WhatsApp Web Scan
It’s a Tool By Which You Can Enjoy Many Features Like Save WhatsApp Status Videos in Your Phone. Scan WhatsApp QR Code to Login Your Old WhatsApp Account. Using this feature you can use whatsApp web on any another mobile phones.
Whatscan App is Easily Available in Google Play Store. We Have Given the Download Link For Whatscan Pro App. Click Here To Download.
Other Features :
1) Video Player
Key Features :
1) Play video in the pop-up window.
2) Supports All Video Formats – MP4, MKV, WMV, TS, 3GP, WEBM, AVI, MOV.
4) Easy to control volume, brightness.
5) Share Videos Easily.
6) Play video with stretch Mode. also, play as audio.
7) Multi playback option: Lock-Unlock Screen, Play Video multiple speed.
2) File Manager
3) Easy To Change Settings
Types Of Methods For Using One WhatsApp Account on Two Devices
Well, There are 3 Different Methods For Using Same WhatsApp Account on Multiple Devices. Methods Are Given Below.
- WhatsApp Web on Laptop/PC
- Whatscan Pro App
- Web Browser on Android
Method 1 : How To Use One WhatsApp on Multiple Devices?
In This Methods We Need a Laptop Or PC on Which We Want to Access Our Previous or Old WhatsApp Account. Follow Below Steps.
1. First of All Go To This URL from Any Browser on Your PC or Laptop – web.whatsapp.com
2. After Opening the Link You Can See a Big QR Code there in the Page.
3. Now Just Open Your WhatsApp App from your Mobile Phone and Go To 3 Dots Option Then Go to WhatsApp Web Option.
4. QR Code Scanner Will be Opened in your Smaerphone’s WhatsApp App.
5. Now Scan the QR Code that shown in Your Laptop/PC’s web Browser.
6. After Scanning Instantly Your WhatsApp Account will be Open in Your Browser.
7. Now Use Your Same WhatsApp Account on Both Your Mobile and PC/laptop.
8. You Can Message To Anyone, See Statues, Everything Like You Do on Your Phone’s WhatsApp. Use One WhatsApp on Two Devices.
Methods 2 : How To Use Same WhatsApp Account on Two Android Phones?
1. First of All Download Whatscan App on The Second Device on Which You Want To Access Your Old Account From Here | Download Here
2. Now Open The App on Second Android Phone. Click on Start Option.
3. Then You will Go To Dashboard. After that Click on “Whatscan“
4. Then WhatsApp Web Page Will Open on Your Screen. And You Can See The QR Code.
5. Just Scan the QR Code from Your Old WhatsApp Account By Going To WhatsApp Web.
6. After Scanning You Can Access Your Old WhatsApp Account on Whatscan App on Your Second Device.
7. Enjoy Using Same WhatsApp Account on Both Android Phones.
Method 3 : How To Use Same WhatsApp Account on Different Smartphone?
1. Firstly Open Any Browser on Second Smartphone – We Recommend Use Chrome Browser.
2. Open this Link on Chrome – web.whatsapp.com
3. Now Click on 3 Dots Option and Then Tick Mark on “Desktop Site“
4. The You Can See WhatsApp Web Page on Chrome and QR Code.
5. Just Scan The Code from Your Old Phone’s WhatsApp Acccount.
6. Done ! Now You Can Use The Same WhatsApp on Both Devices.
7. You Can Access The WhatsApp Account on Your Second Device from The Chrome Browser.
Hey Guys This Was the Complete Post on How To Use One WhatsApp Account on Two Devices. You Can Log Out Easily on Second Devices By Going to WhatsApp Web Option on Your First Device’s WhatsApp.
So Hope You Guys Liked the Post And Understood All The Steps. If You Face Any Issues While Using This Trick Please Comment Below. I’ll be Happy To Assist You.
Thanks for Reading this Post. If You Have Any Suggestions or Queries Related to this post or Our Website then You can Directly Contact Us or Mail Us to - firstname.lastname@example.org
For Instant Loot and Offers Update Join us on Telegram