Google Pay Go India Offer
Contents of This Post
- 1 Google Pay Go India Offer
- 1.1 New on Google Pay? Here’s How To Start
- 1.2 How To Play Go India Game on Google Pay App?
- 1.3 Free Go India Tickets Giveaway (Random Tickets)
- 1.4 How To Collect Rare Go India Tickets Like Goa, Kochi, Gaya and Baster?
- 1.5 Google Pay Go India Game Rules
Play Go India Game on Google Pay and Visit All 30 Cities To Earn ₹101 – ₹501 in Bank | Trick To Get Go India Rare Tickets and KMs
Google Pay Go India Offer, Google Pay Visit India Offer, Google Pay Go India Game, Free Tickets and KM Trick, Get Go India Rare Tickets Easily, Free Go India Tickets Giveaway. Hey Guys Hope You are doing well and Enjoying our Free Recharge Tricks and Cashback Offers. Today we are back again with a Maha Loot Go India Offer. If You are using Google Pay App then You can Play this Amazing Game. Visit All Cities To Earn Upto ₹501 Cashback in Your Bank Account.
Google Pay has Launched a New Contest Called Go India Game. Basically it’s a Game where You need to Collect City Tickets and KMs. By Using these You can Visit Different Cities in India Virtually. There are Total 30 Cities Available in this Game. You Have to Visit All Cities to be a Go India Champion.
You can Also Earn Bonus Rewards by Taking Part in City Events. Check Go India Game Daily to Find City Events. On Every Event You Have to Visit the Given City and Answer 5 Simple Questions. From Each Event You can Get Bonus KMs or City Ticket or Scratch Card worth Upto ₹100.
You will also Get a Chance to Claim Merchant Vouchers on Every 5th City that you Visit. You will Get 4 Options and You can choose 1 Voucher. You can Claim Total 6 Merchant Vouchers Till Finish the Game. There are Multiple Vouchers Available Like AJIO, Yatra, 5Paisa, Coolwinks and Others.
New on Google Pay? Here’s How To Start
- First of All Download/Update Google Pay App from this Link – Download Now
- After Downloading Simply Install the App.
- For New Users, Open the Google Pay App and Enter Your Mobile Number.
- Note: Must Enter Bank Linked Mobile Number.
- Now It will Fetch Your Your Bank Details Automatically.
- Done! You Have Successfully Created Google Pay Account.
- Now Create Your UPI ID by Enter Your Debit Card Details.
- Congratulations! You can now use Google Pay UPI.
How To Play Go India Game on Google Pay App?
Please Update Your Google Pay App To Enter Go India Game. Older Version is Not Getting the Go India Option
1. Open Google Pay and Simply Click on Go India Button.
2. Click on Enter Game Under Go India.
3. Now Select Starting Point Between Bengaluru or Amritsar and Click on Let’s Go.
4. You will Get a Flying Gift Box showing on the Screen.
5. Tap on it and You will Get 2 City Tickets and 3000 KMs for Free
6. Go to Dashboard and Tap on Go Button on your Nearest City
7. You will See the City Photo After Visiting each City. Tap on it and Share.
8. Now Again Come back to Dashboard and Visit the Nearest City by Clicking on Go Button.
9. Thus You Have to Visit All 30 Cities To Complete the Go India Game.
10. Read Below Instructions to Earn Tickets and KMs for Free.
How To Get Free City Tickets?
- Share Your Go India Map with Your Friends (5 Tickets/Day)
- Recharge Any Mobile Number, No Minimum Sped (1 Ticket/Recharge)
- Pay To Merchant Account, Minimum Spend Rs.30 (6 Tickets/Day)
- Pay Electricity Bill and DTH Recharge, Minimum Spend Rs.100 (1 Ticket/Recharge)
- Pay For Google Play Recharge Code, Minimum Rs.30 (1 Ticket/Recharge)
- Doing Transactions with No Minimum Spend (1 Ticket/Day)
How To Get Free KMs?
- Daily Free Morning Gift (No Fixed Amount)
- Daily Free Evening Gift (Can be Any Amount)
- Pay to Any UPI ID (1 Time per ID Daily)
- Pay to Bank Account (1 Time Per Bank Account Daily)
- Pay to Google Pay Friends (1 Time per User Daily)
- For Gifting City Tickets, Lots of KMs (Maximum 3 Times per Day)
Free Go India Tickets Giveaway (Random Tickets)
Click Below Link To Get Free Ticket in Your Account. I am Giving away All My Extra Tickets. Loot Now and Grab All the Tickets which You Need. There also Have Some Rare Tickets in below Links.
How To Collect Rare Go India Tickets Like Goa, Kochi, Gaya and Baster?
Well, There are Some Rare Tickets available in Google Pay Go India Game. The Most Rare Tickets are Now Goa, Kochi, Baster and Gaya. People are Getting All the Tickets very Easily Except these Rare Tickets. Here is a Trick to Get All Rare Tickets very Easily.
After Collecting All Easily Collectable Tickets Visit them One by One. Then When You are Not Getting the Rest Tickets means You are Getting Your Visited Tickets You can do one thing. Start Recharging Your Jio Prepaid Number with Rs.10 Only. You will Get 90% Chance To Get Your Rest Tickets (Personally Tested by Me)
Second Trick is Better because here You Don’t Have to Spend any Money. Just do Transactions with Merchant Accounts and You will Get Rare Tickets for Free. Minimum Transaction Amount is Rs.30 Only.
Google Pay Go India Game Rules
- Visit all the cities in the Go India game by 25 Nov 2020, 11:59 PM to earn the Go India Champion reward worth ₹101-₹501.
- To visit a city in the game, collect both city tickets and kilometres (KM). The more you collect, the more cities you can visit.
- City tickets and KM are given out randomly. You could collect any of the cities or KM through the different actions. Tap the ticket or KM icon to learn more.
- You can collect a maximum of 1 city ticket or KM for paying to the same merchant or person in a day. Pay different recipients, get more!
- Your KM will expire if not collected in the game within 48 hours from receiving.
- If you don’t see collected tickets or KM in your game, just exit and open the game again. It may take up to an hour to appear.
- For More Details Click Here
Thanks for Reading this Post. If You Have Any Suggestions or Queries Related to this post or Our Website then You can Directly Contact Us or Mail Us to - firstname.lastname@example.org
For Instant Loot and Offers Update Join us on Telegram