PayTM Full KYC Registration
Contents of This Post
- 1 PayTM Full KYC Registration
- 1.1 How To Complete PayTM Full KYC Online at Home ?
- 1.2 PayTM eKYC by Biometric Method (KYC Center Near Me) :
- 1.3 What is PayTM Full KYC ?
Self PayTM KYC Trick, Paytm Self KYC Trick :- Complete PayTM Full KYC, Hey Guys are You Looking for PayTM KYC Center Near Me ? Don’t Worry Guys Now You can Easily Complete Your PayTM Full KYC Verification with Online Method by Using New PayTM OTP Trick. Here We are Giving The Best Methods for Completing KYC Registration for Your PayTM Account at Home. You Just Need Your Aadhar Card and OTP for This Process.
Complete PayTM Full KYC 2020 – Are You Using Basic PayTM Account and PayTM is Not Giving you The Full Authority to Send Money from Wallet to Wallet ? Here You Can Complete Your KYC to Get All Features including Easy PayTM Add Money to Wallet. By Completing Full KYC in your PayTM Account You can Use PayTM Payments Bank Banking Services and Much More. Also Get Latest Offers for UPI Money Transactions.
So Guys We Have Found This Working Trick to Complete PayTM Full KYC Registration at Home. You Don’t Need to Find Any PayTM KYC Center or Go out from Home. Easily Get KYC Verification Using Aadhaar OTP. Verify Your Aadhaar Card, Complete KYC Easily at Home. Valid for All PayTM Users.
If You Already have a PayTM Account You Must Complete Mini KYC Before going to Activate PayTM Full KYC in your Account. You will Able to Exceed Rs.10,000 Money Transaction Limit. You can Get Lots of Cashback Offers and Wallet Offers and UPI Transaction Loots and Much more. So we Have Given Below Steps for How To Complete PayTM Full KYC Registration at Home Using Aadhaar OTP Method.
Note : You Must Have PayTM Mini KYC Verified Account. So That You can Upgrade Full KYC in Your PayTM Account.
Features of PayTM Full KYC Activated Account :
If You Upgrade Your PayTM Mini KYC to Full KYC Then You will Get Full Authority to Accept and Sending Money. You can Easily Send Money from Your Wallet to Other’s Wallet Also Use UPI Method for Bank Transactions. You will Get Money Transfer, Charge Installments, Shopping Offers and Cashback Offers and Many Others Features as Mentioned below.
- Money Transaction Upto Rs.1,00,000 Monthly
- Easy Wallet to Wallet Money Transfer
- Get PayTM Payment Bank – Online Banking Service
- Get Free Zero Balance Savings Bank Account
- Able to Use BHIM UPI ID and Create your Own VPA Address Using PayTM UPI
- Can Order Rupay Debit Card worth Rs.250/-
- Eligible To Create Merchant Account
- Daily 20 Send Money To Different User
- Paytm Postpaid Faculty & Much More
How To Complete PayTM Full KYC Online at Home ?
A Few Days Ago PayTM Was Giving Opportunity to Complete Full KYC or Upgrade Your KYC from Mini to Full Account. You have to Submit your KYC Documents including Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Photo and Signature to PayTM Help & Support Section. After They Checking Your Documents They will Review Your Account and Successfully Completed Your PayTM Full KYC Registration Process.
But Now User are Facing Some Issue as PayTM is Having some Errors for Completing KYC Online. You Can Call or Chat with PayTM Help Support and Ask them to Activate Full KYC in Your Account. If They agrees Then Follow Below Steps.
Steps For Activating Full KYC :
1. First of All Download and Install PayTM App from Here – Download Here
2. Now Login to Your Old Mini KYC Account (Make Sure that You Already Have Completed Mini KYC in Your Account in order to Complete Full KYC)
If You Don’t Know How to Activate Mini KYC in PayTM Account Then Follow This Link – Click Here
3. Now Go to Dashboard and Click on Upgrade KYC Option
4. After That You will Move to Registration Form, Just Fill the Form as below
5. First Enter Your 12 Digit Aadhaar Card Number and You Full Name
6. You will Get OTP in Your Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number (You Must Link Your Mobile Number with Your Aadhaar Number)
7. Now Enter Your Marital Status, Profession and Enter Your Father and Mother Name
8. You Can Skip These Steps by Entering PAN Card Details
9. Now Accept Terms and Conditions and Click Proceed
10. Done ! You PayTM Account will be Fully KYC Verified
11. If You Want to Create PayTM Payments Bank You Need to Go to a Paytm Agent and Complete Your Full KYC Verification
Alternative Method To Complete KYC :
1. Download and Install PayTM App from Play Store
2. Open PayTM App and Create a New PayTm Account or Login to Your Old Mini KYC or Non KYC Account
3. Now Go To Profile Section and Update Your Profile Information
4. Then Goto Dashboard >> 24 × 7 Help
5. Massage Them with Your Quarry & Leave A Message For Your KYC Complete Process
6. After That They Will Ask You Some Details and Documents
7. Submit Your KYC Documents to Complete KYC in Your PayTM Account
PayTM eKYC by Biometric Method (KYC Center Near Me) :
You can Complete PayTM eKYC through Biometric Method. This Feature is Only Available in PayTM KYC Point Near Me or PayTM Office
- Search Your Nearest PayTM KYC Point
- Keep Your Aadhaar Card Along wit You
- Ask Shopkeeper to Complete Your KYC
- Now He/She will Ask Your Aadhaar Card, Give Him/Her
- Now Place Your Any Finger on Biometric Fingerprint Scanner Device
- They It will Automatically Recognize Your Details
- Now You will Receive OTP in Your PayTM Registered Number
- Tell the OTP to Shopkeeper They will Complete Your Full KYC instantly
How To Search Nearest KYC Point (PayTM eKYC) –
To Complete KYC You Must Visit any Nearest PayTM KYC Point. Carry Any One Of The Following Original Document – Voter ID, Driving Licence, Passport, NREGA Card.
Note : To Get PayTM Online Banking Service and Wallet feature You Must Submit PAN/Form 60
- Open PayTM App and Login to your Account
- Now Click Upgrade Account & Unlock Benefits
- Then Select Your State & District
- Show All Your Nearest KYC Point
- There Available Phone Number & KYC Point Full Address
- Now Contact Them For KYC Or Other Details
PayTM KYC Customer Care / Help Support Contact Number : 0120-4456-456 (1.50p/m)
Paytm customer care is available to help you 24*7. Currently, the helpline is available in English and Hindi. For More Help Contact Below Number
You Can Also Use PayTM Help Support Chat Service. Open PayTm App >> Go to Help and Support
What is PayTM Full KYC ?
So Guys We Have Already Seen the Benefits of PayTM KYC Account and Process for Completing Full KYC. But Do You Know What is PayTM Full KYC ? Well If You Don’t Know About KYC Then Read this Paragraph. KYC Stands for Know Your Customer. You will Able to be a Full KYC Verified Customer if You Proved Yourself by Showing Your Documents & in-Person Verification.
- PayTM Full KYC will Let You Upgrade Your Monthly Wallet Transaction Limit from Rs.10,000 to Rs.1,00,000
- You can Transfer Money to Any PayTM Wallet or Bank Account through UPI
- Also Get Many Other Features as Shown Above
Benefits of Opening Saving Account on PayTM | Payments Bank Online :
Some of The Best Features for Opening PayTM Payments Bank Saving Account while Completing Full KYC in Your PayTM Account are as Follows –
- Get Balance Account with 4% interest
- Auto-sweep Fixed Deposit with upto 7.60% interest
- Break FD anytime without any penalty charge
- Unlimited and FREE Bank to Bank money transfer
- FREE digital Debit Card for all your online shopping
- Platinum Debit Card/ATM card with free airport lounge access
Final Description on Complete PayTM Full KYC –
So Guys This was the Full Post on Complete PayTM Full KYC at Home with Online OTP Trick. You can Easily Verify Your Documents Online through PayTM Helpline and Upgrade Your PayTM Account to Full KYC without Going out. Or Go to Nearest KYC Point and Verify Documents Offline to Complete KYC PayTM Account.
Hope You Guys Liked the Post. If You Have Any Questions Related the Post Feel Free to Comment below. We will Help You with our Best Effort. Keep Visit for Latest Updates. Stay Tuned with Us. We will back Very Soon with New Tricks.
Thanks for Reading this Post. If You Have Any Suggestions or Queries Related to this post or Our Website then You can Directly Contact Us or Mail Us to - firstname.lastname@example.org
For Instant Loot and Offers Update Join us on Telegram