Amazon The August Quiz Answers
Contents of This Post
Answer All 5 Questions and Get a Chance to Win Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon The August Quiz, Amazon The August Quiz Answers – Heys Guys Amazon is Back again with a New Quiz Show for this Month. Here You can Win Rs.15,000 Pay Balance by Answering All 5 Questions Correctly. We Have Provided All Answers of Amazon August Quiz 2020. Check below.
So Amazon is August Quiz Show is Live Now and You can Enter into this Contest from Your Amazon App. As Amazon Daily Quiz There will Have Simple 5 Questions with Multiple Choice of Answers. If You are Searching for it’s Answers then be with this Post. We Have Given All Details Along with Question-Answer of this Quiz Show.
There are Multiple Quiz Show is Running on Amazon App Right Now. Join Every Contests to Increase Your Winning Chances. You can All Amazon Quiz Show Questions and Answers from our Blog.
Amazon The August Quiz Details
- Quiz Name : Amazon The August Quiz Show
- Quiz Prize : Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Quiz Date & Time : 11th Aug, 2020 To 31st Aug, 2020
- Number of Questions : 5
- Number of Lucky Winners : 6
- Winners List Declare on : 1st September, 2020
How To Play Amazon The August Quiz on Amazon App
1. Firstly Download/Update Your Amazon App from Here – Download Amazon
2. Open Amazon App and Create a New Account using Phone Number
3. If You Already Have an Account then Simply Login to Your Amazon Account
4. Now Go to Menu >> FunZone or Search “Quiz” in Search Box
5. Click on FunZone Banner
6. There You will See All Amazon Quiz that are Currently Running
7. Click on Amazon The August Quiz Banner
8. On Next Page Hit Start Button to Start the Quiz
9. Check All Correct Answers from below
10. Successfully Complete the Quiz by Answering All Answers
Amazon The August Quiz Answers (11th-31st August, 20)
1. What Indian city was founded by the East India Company in August 1639, when they bought a piece of land from the local Nayak rulers?
Answer – Madras
2. On 18th August 1945, who was reported to be seriously injured and badly burned in a plane crash in Taihoku airport, Taiwan?
Answer – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
3. ‘The National Sports Day in India is celebrated on 29th August, on the birth anniversary of which sports legend?
Answer – Dhyan Chand
4. Released on 15th August 1975, which classic Hindi film’s poster read ‘The greatest star cast ever assembled – the greatest story ever told’?
Answer – Sholay
5. On August 3, 1492, who set sail from Palos, Spain, with three ships, Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria?
Answer – Christopher Columbus
Terms and Conditions
- This Contest will commence on 10 August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st August 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”) In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.15,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Thanks for reading this post. If you have any queries related this post feel free to comment below. If you like this post please share it with your friends using the sharing buttons. You can always reach us though email with firstname.lastname@example.org