Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz
Contents of This Post
Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz Answers – Win ₹10,000 Amazon Balance
Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz Answers, Pay Insurance Premium Amazon Quiz Answers – Hey Guys Hope You doing well and Enjoying our Free Recharge Tricks and Cashback Offers. Meanwhile Amazon has Announced Another Quiz Program on their Mobile App Platform called “Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz” where You can win Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon is Regularly Giving Quiz Contests to gain More Customers and Promoting Products i in some cases. Everyone can Participate into these Contests and Win Exiting Prizes. You can Bookmark our Website because whenever there will be a New Amazon Quiz Update we will Give Answers on our Page.
The Amazon Shopping, UPI, Money Transfer, Bill Payment App brings to you, over 17 Crore original products, at great prices & deals. Shop on the Amazon App for the latest electronics.
- Quiz Name – Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz
- Winning Prize – Rs.10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Number Of Questions – 5
- Number Of Winners – 10
- Quiz Commencing Date – 1st September To 21st September, 2020
- Winners List will Declare on – 30th September, 2020
How To Play Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz on Amazon App
1. First of All Download Amazon App from here – Download Now
2. After Downloading Simply Open Amazon App and Login to your Account
3. Now Click on Menu and Go to FunZone Option
4. There You will Find All Amazon Quiz Programs which is going on
5. Scroll Down and Click on Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz
6. Then Click on Start Button to Start the Quiz
7. Now You Have to Answer All 5 Questions one by one
8. We Have Provided All Answers You can check below
Amazon Pay Insurance Premium Quiz Answers – Win Rs.10000 Amazon Pay Balance
1. Which of the following is not a private sector insurance company?
Answer – Oriental Insurance
2. Which of the following is the regulator of insurance in India?
Answer – IRDA
3. Number of full time members of IRDA
Answer – 5
4. In which city are the headquarters of the LIC situated?
Answer – Mumbai
5. Which entity legislates the Insurance in India?
Answer – Central government
Terms and Conditions
1. This Contest will commence on 1st September, 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 21st September, 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Thanks for Reading this Post. If You Have Any Suggestions or Queries Related to this post or Our Website then You can Directly Contact Us or Mail Us to - email@example.com
For Instant Loot and Offers Update Join us on Telegram