Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers
Contents of This Post
Answer 5 Easy Questions and Get a Chance to Win ₹25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers, Amazon SBI Card Quiz Answers, Amazon SBI Freedom Quiz Answers – Hey Guys Hope You are Enjoying with Your Free Recharge Tricks. Today we are back again with Latest Amazon Quiz Answers. Freedom Sale is Live from 8th August to 10th August, 2020. In this Period Amazon is Running Freedom Quiz where 4 Lucky Winners will Get Free Amazon Pay Balance worth Rs.25,000 in their Account.
Hey Guys Amazon is Always Running Such Quiz Contests. I Suggest You to Take participate into these Contests. It will Take Only 10 Seconds to Answer All Questions. Amazon Freedom Quiz powered by SBI card is Live Now and Winners List will be Declared after the Contest Gets Over. There will be 4 Winners who will Receive Rs.25,000 as Amazon Pay Balance. We have Provided All Correct Answers of this Freedom Quiz Below.
Amazon Freedom Quiz Details
- Quiz Name : Amazon Freedom Quiz
- Quiz Prize : Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Number of Questions : 5
- Number of Winners : 4
- Date & Time : 8th August to 10th August, 2020
How To Play Amazon Freedom Quiz ?
1. First of all Download/Update Amazon App from Here – Download Amazon
2. Open Amazon App and Login to Your Account
3. Now Search “Quiz” in Search Box
4. You will see FunZone Banner – Click on it
5. There You will Find All Amazon Live Quiz
6. Click on Amazon Freedom Quiz Banner
7. On Next Page Click on Start Button to Start the Quiz
8. You will be Asked 5 Simple Questions one by one
9. Don’t Worry We Have Given All Answers Below
10. Complete The Quiz and See Your Luck!
Amazon Freedom Quiz Answers
1. Who Was Independent India’s First Woman Cabinet Minister?
Answer – Rajkumari Amrit Kaur
2. Using an SBI Credit Card, What’s the Maximum Discount That Can Be Availed During Freedom Sale?
Answer – ₹1500
3. Where Was Mahatma Gandhi On Aug, 15 1947?
Answer – Kolkata
4. How many States and Union Territories Does India Have?
Answer – 28 States , 9 UTs
5. Where Does the Prime Minister Of India Raise The National Flag, Every year during Independence Day?
Answer – Red Fort
Terms and Conditions
- This Contest will commence on 08 August 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 10 August 2020 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 4 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs.25,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
Thanks for Reading this Post. If You Have Any Suggestions or Queries Related to this post or Our Website then You can Directly Contact Us or Mail Us to - email@example.com
For Instant Loot and Offers Update Join us on Telegram