Amazon Digital Gold Vault Offers
Contents of This Post
- 1 Amazon Digital Gold Vault Offers
- 1.1 How To Transfer Amazon Pay Balance To Bank Account with Gold Vault Official Method
- 1.2 How To Buy Golds From Amazon Gold Vault Using Amazon Pay Balance
- 1.3 How To Sell Gold From Amazon Digital Gold Vault
Official Method To Transfer Amazon Pay Balance To Bank Account For Free
Amazon Digital Gold Vault, Amazon Pay Gold Offers, Amazon Pay Gold Transfer Trick – Hey Guys Hope You are Doing Great and Enjoying with Our Free Recharge Tricks. If You are Using Amazon Pay UPI Then You Must Checkout Our Amazon Pay Cashback Offer. Earn Free Cashback on Your Pay Balance and Directly Transfer it to Your Bank Account.
So Guys We Always Try to Give You Best Loot on Cashback Offers, Free Recharge and Some Methods to Earn Money. Basically We are Updating Our Blog by Giving You Latest Cashback Offers. But Today in This Post I will Discuss About Amazon Digital Gold Vault Offers. By Using This You can Transfer Your Amazon Pay Balance to bank Account for Free.
From Various UPI Offers You can Collect Amazon Pay Balance. But Now You can Do Whatever You Want with Your Pay Balance. Because You are Getting an Official Method to Transfer Amazon Pay Balance into Bank Account.
In This Method You Don’t Have to Pay Extra for Transferring. And This is 100% Official Method. Steps are Very Easy. You Just Need to Buy Golds and Pay Using Your Amazon Pay Balance. Then Sell it and Collect Money in Your Bank Account. Follow Below Steps.
Currently Amazon Gold Vault is Available for Selected Users. But it will be Rolled out for All very Soon. Also Amazon will Give Cashback Offers on Gold Purchase Soon.
How To Transfer Amazon Pay Balance To Bank Account with Gold Vault Official Method
You can Easily Convert Your Pay Balance into Bank Account Using Amazon Digital Gold Vault Method. You Just Need to Buy and Sell Gold from Your Account.
You can Buy Gold Using Pay Balance and Sell it To Get the Amount in Your Bank Account. Make Sure that You Have an UPI Linked Bank Account with Amazon Pay Account
You Can Combine Amazon Gold Buy Steps and Sell Steps to Transfer Amazon Pay Balance To Bank Account. Follow Below Steps.
What is Amazon Digital Gold?
Digital Gold is an online product where you can buy and save in gold in a hassle free, convenient manner. For every online purchase, the seller (safegold) keeps an equivalent weight of physical gold in a secure vault. Digital Gold can be bought in multiple transactions, of any denomination and accumulated over a long period of time. When needed, you can redeem your savings as cash into your bank account.
How To Buy Golds From Amazon Gold Vault Using Amazon Pay Balance
1. First of All Download Amazon App from this Link / Update Your Amazon App – Download Here
2. Open Amazon App and Signup Using Your Mobile Number
3. Now Click on Menu icon and Go to Amazon Pay Balance Option
4. Create a New Amazon Pay Account by Linking Your bank Account and Create UPI PIN Successfully
5. If Already Have an Amazon Pay Account then Simply Skip These Above Steps
6. Open Amazon Pay and Scroll Down and You will Find Gold Vault Option in the Insurance Section
7. Click on it and You will See Some Options to Buy Gold Like below Image
8. You can Simply Enter Amount as Low as Rs.1 to Maximum Limit
9. Now Enter The Amount To Buy Gold
10. Accept the Terms and Condition and Proceed To Buy
11. Now on the Payments Tab Pay Using Amazon Pay Balance
How To Sell Gold From Amazon Digital Gold Vault
- Open Amazon Pay from Amazon App
- Go to Amazon Gold Vault Option
- Click on Available Gold Amount
- Click on Sell Button to Sell Gold at Current Gold Price
- You will Get Money in Your Bank Account
- Receive Your Money in Amazon Pay UPI Linked Bank Account
Amazon Digital Gold Vault Terms and Conditions –
Amazon Gold Offers Terms – Click Here
FAQ’s Related Amazon Digital Gold – Click Here
Thanks for reading this post. If you have any queries related this post feel free to comment below. If you like this post please share it with your friends using the sharing buttons. You can always reach us though email with firstname.lastname@example.org